The RMC PS702 Pressure Limiting Valve controls inlet supply line pressure to a preset maximum to prevent over-pressure situation. The valve remains in the open position if the pressure in the supply line falls below that preset maximum pressure. Ideal for installation with high pressure storage water heaters, water meter assemblies, water softeners etc.
This Pressure Limiting Valve is of a T-shaped design.
• DN Size 20mm Inlet/Outlet Fittings B.S.P. (F.I.)
• Pressure Setting 500kPa
• Maximum Inlet Pressure 1400kPa
• Maximum Temperature 40 degrees C
• Flow rate for 350kPa Set Pressure - 80 L/min @ 700 kPa inlet
• Body - DR Brass
• Internal Parts - Brass and stainless steel
• Seat Disc - Silicon
• Pressure Spring - Stainless steel
• Piston - Acetal/Brass