Heatguard Ultra MIX11117i is suitable for tempering the hot water supply to sanitary devices intended for personal hygiene purposes, where outlet temperature must not exceed a maximum of 50 C. It is ideal for use in installations where there are fluctuations in supply conditions and in solar hot water installations where a booster pump is used.
• Cold water supply temperature: 5°C - 30°C
• Hot water supply temperature: 60°C - 99°C
• Optimum outlet temperature range: 40°C - 50°C
• Set temperature: Must be commissioned on site to achieve desired outlet temperature
• Accuracy of outlet temperature: ±3° C – tested to AS4032.2 between 40°C and 50°C
• Minimum temperature differential: (Between hot supply and outlet temperature) 10°C
• Supply pressure, static: 1600 kPa maximum
• Supply pressure imbalance, dynamic: (At time of commissioning) 2:1 maximum
• Maximum permitted pressure variation in either supply, in order to control outlet temperature to ±3° C:(From supply pressure at commissioning) ±15% maximum
• Minimum flow rate: 4 litres/min.
• Fittings Supplied Male BSP Thread