We recommend installing a High Pressure Expansion Control Valve as part of a complete inlet control system for water heater applications. The valve is a functional control for this type of application.
• Maximum Temperature 99 degrees C
• Kilowatt Capacity 20kW
• Standard Pressure Settings 700kPa, 850kPa and 1200kPa
Width Height Outlet
66mm 98mm DN15
• Body - Cast gunmetal
• Internal Parts - Brass and stainless steel
• Seat - Disc Silicon
• Pressure Spring - Stainless steel
The High Pressure Expansion Control Valve range of relief valves are suitable for use on water heater inlets or for any application where expansion safeguards are necessary. We recommend installing a High Pressure Expansion Control Valve as part of a complete inlet control system for water heater applications.
Please ensure that the set pressure of the High Pressure Expansion Control Valve is suitable for use with the water heater it will be installed with.
High Pressure Expansion Control Valves should only be installed on the cold or inlet installation on a water heater as the valve is primarily intended to cope with the excess pressure generated during a normal heating cycle.
• Increased heating efficiency - Releasing pressure at the inlet saves energy by not purging heated water
• Auxiliary pressure relief device - Use of an expansion control valve for pressure relief leaves the pressure and temperature relief valve to perform only a safety valve function
• Female BSP thread on outlet thread - Prevents incorrect installation to the system
• Sealed spring activity - Prevents spring from seizing in the event of calcification
• Dezincification resistant - Meets Australian Standard for potable water supply
• Suitable for horizontal or vertical installation - Valve designed to work effectively in either orientation
H504 (700kPa), H506 (850kPa), H511 (1200kPa).