The RMC PSLC513 Pressure Limiting Valve controls inlet supply line pressure to a preset maximum to prevent over-pressure situation. The valve remains in the open position if the pressure in the supply line falls below that preset maximum pressure. Ideal for installation with high pressure storage water heaters, water meter assemblies, water softeners etc.
This Pressure Limiting Valve is of an in-line barrel design.
• DN Size 15mm Inlet/Outlet Fittings compression
• Pressure Setting 600kPa
• Maximum Inlet Pressure 2000kPa
• Maximum Temperature 80 degrees C
• Flow rate for 350kPa Set Pressure - 50 L/min @ 700 kPa inlet
• Body - Brass
• Internal Parts - Brass and stainless steel
• Seat Disc - Rubber
• Pressure Spring - Stainless steel
• Piston - Plastic